Bedford Mechanical has a preventative maintenance plan for small, medium or large business needs.
Contract Option (A): PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Perform on a scheduled basis all necessary testing and visual inspections required to insure the proper operation of the systems listed as installed. These inspections shall include all of the following items that apply to systems being tested.
- Testing for vibration, refrigerant charge, oil, safety control systems.
- Inspecting for worn or doubtful parts, oil level, rotation, flame, pilot and igniter, water and refrigerant leaks.
- Cleaning coil surfaces, fan impellers, electrical controls, burners, cooling towers, sup, chiller tubes, boiler tubes.
- Calibration of all controls.
- Tightening electrical connections, pipe clamps.
- Adjusting refrigerant charge, set belt tension, fan speed, dampers, burner, and fuel ratio.
- Lubricating motors, fan and damper bearings.
Contract Option (B): PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE PROGRAM
Includes all the features in Contract Option A, plus the addition of repair and replacement labor and emergency service.
Contract Option (C): FULL MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Includes all the features in Contract Option B, plus the addition of materials, supplies and parts.
This agreement will commence on (insert date) and continues automatically thereafter until revised or terminated. Agreement is subject to revision or termination by either party by a written notice thirty (30) days prior to the anniversary date.